Monday, November 3, 2008

Political Bullsh*t

Well, I got on the highschool bus today so i wouldn't miss half my first block and bring my grades up some too. Today there were a few people with stickers and buttons, and mainly them being Obama with a few McCain and Palin ones. So the most of the class was arguing opinions and such, really sucked because I hate people who argue over opinions for no other reason then to say their are better. Not to mention they argued the McCain not being able to raise his arms and Obama being black, gotta love the stupid.

If it couldn't have got worse, my school will be having a moch-election tomorrow, FUN! Also in last block today(Amer. Gov't.) people said they have been getting text messg. saying not to come to school if Obama doesn't win the election. Good thinking morons

No comments: